- One size: UK M
- Platinum and 18ct yellow gold
- Emerald measuring 1.29ct
- Emerald assessed to be Columbian or Zambian.
- Diamonds trillions measuring 0.88ct
- Pre-owned vintage
- In great, vintage condition
- The rings are already in circulation meaning no new gold, diamonds or precious stones have been used. The ultimate in sustainable jewellery.
- Packaged in a pink, velvet jewellery box
Valued at £8,500.
An Insurance Valuation Certificate from an independent company is available for £40. This can be provided to your insurance company to insure your ring. Order here
We offer a resizing service for £50. Most rings can be resized up or down to most sizes but if you’re unsure please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Instagram. Order in our ‘extras’ section.
You have 14 days to decide if you love your ring and return if it isn’t the one for you. Please see further details in the 'Refunds & Exchanges' page in our footer menu.
For Shipping outside of the U.K., please note that the customer is responsible for any import taxes or charges.
For orders outside of the European Union, email us and we can remove the 20% VAT from the ring price.