Solid 18ct gold ring set with three opals and four diamonds in a carved band.
- One size: UK R
- Solid 18ct yellow gold
- Three amazing opals with a turquoise, pink, pastel play of colour
- Four beautiful diamonds with approximately 0.42cts
- Hallmark worn off but estimated to be Victorian
- Opals are the October birthstone
- Diamonds are the April birthstone
- Opal is said to be an emotional stone and reflects the mood of the wearer. It intensifies emotions and releases inhibitions. Encourages both freedom and independence.
- Pre-owned vintage
- In excellent vintage condition
- Packaged in a velvet jewellery box
- The rings are already in circulation meaning no new gold, diamonds or precious stones have been used. The ultimate in sustainable jewellery.
Please see our 'Ring Care' and 'Refunds & Exchanges' pages in our footer menu.
A certification of authenticity and valuation from an independent company is available for £30. Please order the 'certificate' in 'extras'.
We offer a resizing service for £40 for downsizing and £60 for upsizing. Please order the 'resizing' in 'extras'.