Solid platinum ring set with one pear shaped peridot and two diamonds.
- One size: UK O 1/2
- One pear shaped peridot a 1.5ct weight approx
- Two diamonds with a F/G colour rating, VS clarity and a 1.01ct weight
- Included is a certificate from and an independent company valuing the ring at £8,000.
- Peridot is the August birthstone
- Peridot is viewed as a stone of strength and balance. It is believed to harmonise the mind and body. It is also thought to bring peace to relationships by balancing emotions and mind.
- Peridot activates the heart chakra. It regulates our interaction with the external world and controls what we embrace and what we resist.
- In excellent condition
- Packaged in a pink, velvet jewellery box
- The rings are already in circulation meaning no new gold, diamonds or precious stones have been used. The ultimate in sustainable jewellery.
We offer a resizing service for £40. Please order the 'resizing' in 'extras'.