- One size: UK O 1/2
- One pear shaped peridot a 1.5ct weight approx
- Two diamonds with a F/G colour rating, VS clarity and a 1.01ct weight
- Peridot is the August birthstone
- Peridot is viewed as a stone of strength and balance. It is believed to harmonise the mind and body. It is also thought to bring peace to relationships by balancing emotions and mind.
- Peridot activates the heart chakra. It regulates our interaction with the external world and controls what we embrace and what we resist.
- In great, vintage condition
- Packaged in a pink, velvet jewellery box
Valued at £9,000.
A certification of authenticity and valuation from an independent company is available for £30. Please order the 'Valuation Certificate' in the 'Extras' section under the 'Shop' tab. This can be provided to your insurance company to insure your ring.
We offer a resizing service for £40. Most rings can be resized up or down to most sizes but if you’re unsure please send us an email to email@example.com or message us on Instagram. Please order the 'Resizing’ option in the 'Extras' section under the 'Shop' tab.
You have 14 days to decide if you love your ring and return if it isn’t the one for you. Please see further details in the 'Refunds & Exchanges' page in our footer menu.
For Shipping outside of the U.K., please note that the customer is responsible for any import taxes or charges.