Solid 18ct gold ring set with one opal and a diamond halo.
- One size: UK M
- Solid 18ct yellow gold
- Australian Crystal Opal from Lightning Ridge
- 0.25ct of diamonds
- 1949 London
- Opals are the October birthstone
- Diamonds are the April birthstone
- Opal is said to be an emotional stone and reflects the mood of the wearer. It intensifies emotions and releases inhibitions. Encourages both freedom and independence.
- Pre-owned vintage
- In great, vintage condition
- Packaged in a velvet jewellery box
- The rings are already in circulation meaning no new gold, diamonds or precious stones have been used. The ultimate in sustainable jewellery.
- Crystal Opal is valued upon clarity and gem quality, it is the only Opal than can be compared to Black Opal in value.
Please see our 'Ring Care' and 'Refunds & Exchanges' pages in our footer menu.
A certification of authenticity and valuation from an independent company is available for £30. Please order the 'certificate' in 'extras'.
We offer a resizing service for £40. Please order the 'resizing' in 'extras'.