- One size: UK M 1/2
- Solid 18ct white gold
- Art Deco
- Brilliant cut central Diamond measuring 0.55ct approx. Estimated to be I colour and VS Clarity.
- Calibrated Emeralds with nice colour and thought to be Columbian.
- Emerald is the May birthstone
- Diamond is the April birthstone
- Pre-owned vintage
- In good, vintage condition.
- Packaged in a pink, velvet jewellery box
- The rings are already in circulation meaning no new gold, diamonds or precious stones have been used. The ultimate in sustainable jewellery.
Please see our 'Ring Care' and 'Refunds & Exchanges' pages in our footer menu.
A certification of authenticity and valuation from an independent company is available for £30. Please order the 'certificate' in 'extras'. Valued at £5,000.
We offer a resizing service for £40. Please order the 'resizing' in 'extras'.