- Size L
- Solid 18ct yellow gold
- Emerald measuring just under 1ct approx with great colour and clarity
- Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds measuring 0.75ct each with I/J colour
- One Diamond is SI2 clarity and One is SI3 clarity
- Not Hallmarked
- This ring is estimated to be made before 1973 so that is possibly why it isn’t hallmarked.
- It is also quite possible that the ring was hallmarked at one stage but has been resized and the hallmark was taken out in this process or even a new shank or piece of gold added in removing the hallmark.
- The gold has been tested to be 18ct gold and we can provide you with a valuation certificate from an independent company detailing that.
- Pre-owned vintage
- In good, vintage condition
- Packaged in a pink, velvet jewellery box
A certification of authenticity and valuation from an independent company is included. Please see details of this under the 'Valuation Certificate' in the 'Extras' section under the 'Shop' tab.
The ring is valued at £6,500.
Please see our 'Ring Care' and 'Refunds & Exchanges' pages in our footer menu
We offer a resizing service for £40. Please order the 'Resizing’ option in the 'Extras' section under the 'Shop' tab.
For Shipping outside of the U.K., please note that the customer is responsible for any import taxes or charges.