Solid 18ct gold ring set with a sapphire and two diamonds.
- One size: UK N 1/2
- Solid 18ct gold
- Cushion cut Sapphire measuring 1.32ct. Graded 'light purplish blue'.
- Brilliant cut Diamonds either side measuring 0.61ct with K/L colour and I1 clarity.
- London 1985
- Weight 3.4g
- Sapphire is the September birthstone.
- Diamond is the April birthstone.
- Pre-owned vintage
- In great vintage condition
- Packaged in a velvet jewellery box
- The rings are already in circulation meaning no new gold, diamonds or precious stones have been used. The ultimate in sustainable jewellery.
Please see our 'Ring Care' and 'Refunds & Exchanges' pages in our footer menu.
Comes with an authentication and valuation document via email from The Guild of Valuers and Jewellers valuing the ring at £3,150. If you’d like a valuation certificate with your own name and address for insurance purposes, please order a ‘certificate’ in ‘extras’.
We offer a resizing service for £40. Please order the 'resizing' in 'extras'.