- Size O 1/2
- Solid 18ct yellow gold
- Garnet measuring 1ct
- Diamonds measuring 1.5ct
- Garnet is the January birthstone.
- The garnet is said to revitalise, purify and balance energy; bringing passion or serenity as appropriate.
- Garnets are most prevalent and well known in a dark red colour but are available in a variety of colours.
- Pre-owned vintage
- In good, vintage condition
- Packaged in a pink, velvet jewellery box
Valued at £3,500
An Insurance Valuation Certificate from an independent company is available for £40. This can be provided to your insurance company to insure your ring. Order here
We offer a resizing service for £50. Most rings can be resized up or down to most sizes but if you’re unsure please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Instagram. Order in our ‘extras’ section.
You have 14 days to decide if you love your ring and return if it isn’t the one for you. Please see further details in the 'Refunds & Exchanges' page in our footer menu.
For Shipping outside of the U.K., please note that the customer is responsible for any import taxes or charges.
For orders outside of the European Union, email us and we can remove the 20% VAT from the ring price.