- One size: UK J
- Solid 18ct yellow gold
- Opals with beautiful colourplay.
- Opal is the October birthstone.
- Opal is said to be an emotional stone and reflects the mood of the wearer. It intensifies emotions and releases inhibitions. Encourages both freedom and independence.
- Pre-owned vintage
- In great, vintage condition
- Please note due to the nature of the claws on this style ring, care should be taken when wearing
- Packaged in a velvet jewellery box
- The rings are already in circulation meaning no new gold, diamonds or precious stones have been used. The ultimate in sustainable jewellery.
Please see our 'Ring Care' and 'Refunds & Exchanges' pages in our footer menu
A certification of authenticity and valuation from an independent company is available for £30. Please order the 'Valuation Certificate' in the 'Extras' section under the 'Shop' tab.
We offer a resizing service for £40. Please order the 'Resizing’ option in the 'Extras' section under the 'Shop' tab.
For Shipping outside of the U.K., please note that the customer is responsible for any import taxes or charges.