- One size: M
- Solid 18ct yellow gold
- Hallmarked Chester
- Old cut and rough mine cut Diamonds
- Estimated to be 19th century
- In good, vintage condition
- Packaged in a pink, velvet jewellery box
- The rings are already in circulation meaning no new gold, diamonds or precious stones have been used. The ultimate in sustainable jewellery.
A certification of authenticity and valuation from an independent company is available for £30. Please order the 'Valuation Certificate' in the 'Extras' section under the 'Shop' tab. This can be provided to your insurance company to insure your ring.
We offer a resizing service for £40. Most rings can be resized up or down to most sizes but if you’re unsure please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Instagram. Please order the 'Resizing’ option in the 'Extras' section under the 'Shop' tab.
You have 14 days to decide if you love your ring and return if it isn’t the one for you. Please see further details in the 'Refunds & Exchanges' page in our footer menu.
For Shipping outside of the U.K., please note that the customer is responsible for any import taxes or charges.